Life happened because I turned the pages~~Alberto Manguel

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fay finds God, loses marbles

The "Jesus is coming" fridge magnet is fine; the "Your man's coming, so you'd better fake it" message to women would be offensive if Camille Paglia said it.

But this is Fay Weldon writing about The Joy of the Fake Orgasm and why women should feel more guilt.

The backlash has begun.

|

2 Comments:

Hi,
I am very desperately searching for someone who is 50 + who blogs out of Delhi. I spoke to manjula and she suggested you might be able to help!

By Blogger bloggerhead, at 9/07/2006 11:52:00 AM  

Er... still under 50 myself. Still under 40, last time I checked, and wish I was still under 30, but never mind.

More seriously, I'll ask around and let you know.

By Blogger Hurree, at 9/07/2006 09:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com