The Only Clinton Article We're Linking To...
...is the spoof suggesting that Clinton stole his book's title from a Billy Joel number.
"Legal experts suggest that Joel may have a solid case, particularly when you review the lyrics of the song. "It's a quarter-century old," noted attorney Mark Tunnell, "and yet the lyrics eerily foretell Clinton's scandal-ridden second term, both in terms of his initial denial of impropriety,
"I don't need you to worry for me 'cause I'm alright
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home
I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life
Go ahead with your own life and leave me alone"
and later the fallout when he supposedly was relegated to the couch by his wife,
"They will tell you, you can't sleep alone in a strange place
Then they'll tell you, you can't sleep with somebody else
Ah, but sooner or later you sleep in your own space
Either way it's okay, you wake up with yourself"





