Life happened because I turned the pages~~Alberto Manguel

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

More from the Obit Dept

This is turning out to be a very dark week.

|

3 Comments:

All good things must pass...

I called today the day of moyrning. Read my post you might like it.

By Blogger Shakeel Abedi, at 9/29/2004 09:57:00 AM  

Hola, KK. Thanks for your tireless posts. Here at the distant outpost of the blogverse we share, I was aware only of Kolatkar's passing* and that too only because a close friend and associate of his wrote a message to me, in which he referred to the death (but that wasn't the reason he wrote the note. I believe he must have assumed I knew about it already. But I didn't)(*I mean, I didn't know about Mulk Raj Anand's death till just this recently ended five-minute).

By Blogger Manjula Padmanabhan, at 9/29/2004 10:53:00 AM  

Yes, it's a dark week. Even so, you might have given due notice of Francoise Sagan's passing away. After all, 'Bonjour Tristesse' was a remarkable rite-of-passage novel for so many teenagers.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/29/2004 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com